22nd June 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Will I get education loan in 2nd year having backlog in one subject of 1st year?

I am a student of B.E.. And taken education loan from state bank of india. Will i get my loan in 2nd year if one subject of first year is back? And if no what will i do next?

23rd June 2015, 01:58 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get education loan in 2nd year having backlog in one subject of 1st year?

Yes, you will get education loan amount to pursue your B.E. 2nd year, even if you have one backlog in your first year of B.E. course. Most of the banks does not deny education loan amount, if the student have less than 3 backlogs. And I suggest you to refer your education loan terms and conditions, because by reading that you can know, when can a bank deny your education loan amount. There is no need worry in this issue, you will definitely get your education loan amount to continue your studies, because you have only one backlog.
23rd June 2015, 10:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get education loan in 2nd year having backlog in one subject of 1st year?

Yes, your loan might get discontinued if the bank comes to know about your backlog. This is because the bank considers the result of the current performance in the course you are enrolled for which you had taken loan. However if there is one backlog, then the bank might allow and continue your loan. The best suggestion is don't show your results to bank now, instead clear your backlog as soon as possible and then produce your result to the bank.
23rd June 2015, 11:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The main aim of the educational loan is to provide financial support from the banking system to pursue higher education for all economically backward classes. The important terms and conditions included in loan is that the candidate must maintain a good academic record without any arrears. The bank has right to stop the further loan amount if he/ she doesn't meet satisfactory academic record. If the candidate will clear in next semester then there is chance of continuing the educational loan. It is advisable to clear the backlog as soon as possible and approach the bank and give an explanation regarding this issue.
29th June 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I have 3 back log in my ist year...I have taken loan from SBI.am I eligible to get my loan amount for my 2nd year?
27th July 2017, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I secured 71% in my HSC examination, am I eligible to apply for my B.E 1st year admission??
19th June 2018, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma and take admission to BE (Civil DSE),I completed 2nd year of BE with one backlog can I get education loan in 3rd year with one backlog subject?
6th November 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I would like to take education loan for my daughter, who is now in fifth semester of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering M.Tech in Product Design course, in Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, from sixth semester onwards. Which bank will offer education loan?
30th August 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I have Atkt..& now I'm in 2nd year with the Atkt..D SBI bank can provides me education loan?
30th August 2019, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have got AtKt in my 2nd yr in 2 sub..so SBI can provides me education loan?
12th September 2019, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Weather bank provided a loan with backlogs subjects
10th September 2020, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I got year back in 2 nd year but i already took education loan in canara bank will they continue to give me loan for 3rd year
25th November 2020, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan from sbi bank if I have 3kt in previous year
31st August 2021, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Will i get education loan from union bank of india for 2nd year having backlog in 1 or 2 subjects of 1 year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?