14th June 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i get education loan on management seat?

sir, i have got 70% in pre-university education. I want to study Bpharma. Can i get education loan on management seat as well?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get education loan on management seat?
  2. Eligibility for education loan in Management seats?
  3. Eduction loan to study M.Pharmacy for Open Category? Can management seat be bought through this loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  5. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study B.Tech through Management quota? -- [New]
  6. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  7. Do I stand a chance to get admission through management quota of Minority Medical colleges of Hyderabad? What about getting Education Loan?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply?
  9. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  10. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  11. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
  12. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  13. Can I get education loan if got admission through management quota?
  14. Educational loan for B.Pharmacy student to pursue M.Pharmacy? Can we buy management seats by loan?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  16. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  17. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  18. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
17th June 2015, 11:09 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i get education loan on management seat?

Yes, of course you will get education loan on the management quota or convener quota. To get education loan you must have secured admission in the college which is recognized by govt or University. You must have secured minimum of 50% of marks in main subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?