16th January 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan in State Bank of India to study BTech with 57% in 12th?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th and secured 57% marks in it. I want to study BTech, so I am planning to apply for education loan in State Bank of India. I would like to know that with this percentage of marks, I can get an education loan in this Bank?

21st January 2019, 11:48 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan in State Bank of India to study BTech with 57% in 12th?

Yes, you can get an Education Loan in State Bank of India to study BTech with 57% in 12th. You must be an Indian national and have a secured admission to BTech course in recognized Institute. You can get maximum amount of Rs. 10 lacs for study in India and Rs 20 lacs for abroad studies under SBI student loan scheme.
21st January 2019, 01:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan in State Bank of India to study BTech with 57% in 12th?

Yes, you can get an education loan from State Bank of India for pursuing B.Tech course after completion of your 12th standard with 57% aggregate marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university through entrance examination/ selection process are eligible to apply for an education loan. So, after securing an admission to B.Tech course in any recognised college/ university, you can apply for an education loan in State Bank of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?