12th January 2019, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Does State Bank of India offer an Education Loan to study BTech?

Hello Sir, I have applied for JEE Main and my aim is to study BTech course. I belongs to a poor family so I need education loan for this. I have a student account in State Bank of India. So, they provide education loan for BTech course?

17th January 2019, 07:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does State Bank of India offer an Education Loan to study BTech?

Yes, the State Bank of India offers an education loan for pursuing B.Tech course. Candidates who have secured admission to B.Tech course in any recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. You can apply for an education loan through online at the respective bank official website or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch.
17th January 2019, 03:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, SBI is the biggest public sector bank in India and it definitely offers education loan for B.Tech course. You need to secure admission at any recognized college, before contacting any branch nearby.

You need to have a guarantor for your education loan and in some cases, they may even ask for collateral security. Hence, just secure admission at any reputed college first and then contact any nearest SBI bank branch.
18th January 2019, 08:24 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, State Bank of India does offer an Education Loan to study BTech course. State Bank of India offers education loan for all recognized Graduation, Post-graduation including regular technical and professional Degree/Diploma courses. You can avail maximum loan amount up to Rs. 10 lacs to study in India.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/stu...m/student-loan
18th January 2019, 03:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have applied for JEE Main and my aim is to study BTech course. I belongs to a poor family so I need education loan for this. I have a student account in State Bank of India. So, they provide education loan for BTech course?

Yes, State Bank of India offer education loan to study BTech course. Applicant must be an Indian national to avail an education loan in State Bank of India to study the BTech course. The college or university should be approved by AICTE for getting an education loan to study BTech course in the State Bank of India. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies in abroad countries. There is no processing or upfront charges are levied on education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?