19th March 2016, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study BS and MS Dual Degree course in Abroad?

Hello,
I want to do BS and MS Dual Degree programme in Abroad? Please let me know that can I get an Education Loan for this course? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  2. Can I get education loan if score 81 percent in 12th Science?
  3. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  4. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  5. Can I get Education Loan if study MS with stipend in Abroad?
  6. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  7. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  8. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  9. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  10. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  11. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  12. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  13. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  14. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  15. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in Abroad?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
20th March 2016, 12:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study BS and MS Dual Degree course in Abroad?

Yes, you can definitely opt for education loan to study BS and MS Dual Degree course in abroad. You need to make sure :-

- You get admission in a well recognized institute.
- The institute offers good exposure facility.
- You comply with the terms and conditions
- Follow all the norms and complete all formalities as per instructions from bank.
5th July 2019, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study BS and MS Dual Degree course in Abroad?

I am studying in iiser for bs ms course can i have any loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?