28th June 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?

Dear Sir,
I am Naga Supriya,studying B.Tech in 2nd year now.
I want to do MS in Abroad in future. So, for MS I want to
apply for an Education Loan. Can you please tell me how I
can compare Education Loan of different Banks?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  3. List of Banks offering Education loan to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  5. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  6. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  8. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  9. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  10. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  11. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  14. Preferable Banks to apply for Education Loan to study MS in United States?
  15. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
  16. How to study abroad after completing Bachelor of Arts when not financially strong?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  18. List of Financial Institutions and Banks which offer Education Loan to study PhD in Tourism in Singapore and Malaysia?
30th June 2015, 06:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?

The basic structure and norms of education loan is same for almost all banks. The rate of interest is same for almost every bank except SBI which offers 1% lesser interest rate. You should compare on the below mentioned criteria:

- The speed of service of different banks.
- Detailed terms and conditions of the banks.
- Subsidies provided by the banks.
- Cooperation shown by the banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?