23rd February 2022, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan to study Bsc in Economics, Mathematics and Statistics in Bangalore?

Can I get education loan to study Bsc in Economics,Mathematics and statistics in Mount Carmel Autonomous college Bangalore

25th February 2022, 12:14 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan to study Bsc in Economics, Mathematics and Statistics in Bangalore?

Some of the banks that provide easy education loan are
Axis Bank
Bank of Baroda
HDFC Bank
Kotak Mahindra bank etc

Bank grant loan to students on confirmation of admission of a candidate in any reputed college.
Once they get the admission they can apply for loan and Banks grant loan on the basis of merit as well as on the basis of performance in entrance exam .
25th February 2022, 05:49 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan to study Bsc in Economics, Mathematics and Statistics in Bangalore?

Yes, you can apply for the bank education loan to study BSc in Economics, Mathematics and Statistics in Bangalore. If any student wants to do his/her higher studies but he/she cannot afford the money, than he can apply for education loan from the banks to fulfill the dream of higher studies.

For applying the education loan in any bank he must be an citizen of India. The loan could vary depending on the specific subject requirement and to study in aboard 15 lakhs will be given, for studing in India 7.5 lakh.
26th February 2022, 07:11 PM
Msdhoni02

Can I get an education loan to study BSc in Economics, Mathematics, and Statistics in Bangalore?

Yes, you can get an education loan to study BSc in Economics, Mathematics, and Statistics in Bangalore.

Name of Bank Interest Rate (p.a.) Processing Fees
Axis 13.70% to 15.20% Nil to Rs.15,000 + GST
Bank of Baroda 6.90% to 10.85% 1% of loan amount up to Rs.10,000
HDFC 9.00% to 13.86% Up to 1% of loan amount + tax
Kotak Mahindra Bank 11.50% to 24% p.a. Nil.
27th February 2022, 09:02 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I get education loan to study Bsc in Economics, Mathematics and Statistics in Bangalore?

The answer is Yes.

The candidate applying for the loan must be a resident of India. He/she must have confirmed admission in recognised educational institutes in India or abroad. The age of the candidate must fall within the bracket of 18 to 35 years during loan application.
28th February 2022, 07:17 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can get an education loan to study BSc in Economics, Mathematics, and Statistics in Bangalore. The interest rate should be in the range of 10.80% to 12.00% per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?