12th December 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MCA if pursuing B.A. Economics with Mathematics and Statistics?

Hello Sir,
I am currently studying BA Economics
with Mathematics and Statistics as minors.
Can I pursue MCA after my graduation.
If yes, then what is the eligibility criteria for MCA?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in economics honors? I am pure statistics and business economics student
  2. Am I eligible for MCA course in India after graduating in forestry from Nepal with 68%?
  3. Educational criteria for ISS and IES exam
  4. Am I eligible for MCA programme while pursuing BCA degree? I have completed 12th with Mathematics
  5. Eligibility of M.Sc Statistics after B.Sc Mathematics?
  6. Career options available after graduation? I am pursuing B.A(H) Economics with Subsidary Mathematics
  7. Best courses which include Maths and jobs related to the field of Maths?
  8. From job perspective should i choose M.Sc Statistics or MCA course from Kolkata University?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics if pursuing B.A. General with Economics from Allahabad University?
  10. Am I eligible to join MCA course being a candidate pursuing BCA course and din not have Mathematics in 10+2?
  11. How can I appear in M.A after doing B.A
  12. Is it possible to study MCA after completing degree in B.A Economics
  13. Are there any universities offering MSc/MA in Mathematics or Statistics for B.E graduates?
  14. How to do PG in Agricultural Statistics or statistics after completing BSc Mathematics Honors
  15. Top b.sc. colleges in west bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. BA Economics holder without MAths and Statistics in HSC is eligible for MA in Economics at Delhi School of Economics?
  17. Procedure for M.A in Education after graduation from Biotechnology from Pune University?
  18. What kind of problems will I face without knowledge of Economics or Statistics if I wish to go for Management Studies?
13th December 2014, 10:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MCA if pursuing B.A. Economics with Mathematics and Statistics?

Yes you are eligible for MCA course, if you have studied B.A Economics with Maths and Statistics subjects.

For MCA course in India one must have a Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University and Maths is a compulsory subjects at 10+2 or Degree level.

The admission in top college is purely based on the entrance examination. Therefore, you can apply for admission for MCA admission because you are definitely eligible for it. Just make sure that you have got at least 50% marks because most of the entrance exam ask for it.
25th August 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MCA if pursuing B.A. Economics with Mathematics and Statistics?

I have completed B.A in Economics honours.In final year i had a math subject.Can i eligible for applying M.C.A?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?