25th October 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study BSc(Hotel Management)?

Hello friends, I want to do BSc(Hotel Management) course. But the amount is huge so I have decided to take an Education Loan. Please tell me can I get an Education Loan to study BSc(Hotel Management)?

31st October 2018, 08:06 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study BSc(Hotel Management)?

Yes, you can get an education loan for pursuing B.Sc. (Hotel Management) course. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in any Government recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. So, if you secure admission to B.Sc. (Hotel Management) course in any recognised college/ university, you can apply for an education loan.
1st November 2018, 11:24 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study BSc(Hotel Management)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to do BSc(Hotel Management) course. But the amount is huge so I have decided to take an Education Loan. Please tell me can I get an Education Loan to study BSc(Hotel Management)?

Yes, you can get an education loan to study BSc (Hotel Management) course. You should have obtained the admission to the course on the basis of an entrance test or merit based selection process for getting an education loan. You should have good academic records for getting an education loan. The course should be conducted by recognized college or university recognized by UGC/Government/etc. for getting an education loan. You have to provide necessary documents for getting an education loan to study BSc (Hotel Management).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?