25th October 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Apollo Institute of Medical Science?

Sir, kindly tell me that what are the conditions to get Bank Education Loan? I am interest to get Education Loan because I want to study MBBS course. So, if I get admission in Apollo Institute of Medical Science and Research then I can apply for an Education Loan?

31st October 2018, 08:18 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Apollo Institute of Medical Science?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan for pursuing MBBS course in Apollo Institute of Medical Science. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in any Government recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. So, if you secure admission to MBBS course in Apollo Institute of Medical Science, you can apply for Bank Education Loan.
31st October 2018, 04:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Apollo Institute of Medical Science?

If you have got admission at a recognized medical college, then surely you will be eligible to apply for education loan at any reputed bank. Just make sure you have a Guarantor and enough collateral to support the amount.

Banks will conduct verification of the candidate, before providing the loan. Hence, if your record is clean, then no need to worry.
31st October 2018, 09:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Apollo Institute of Medical Science, if this Institute falls under the Bank's approved list. But you have to fullfill the below mentioned criteria.
You must be an Indian national.
You must have secured admission to recognized university/Institute in India or Abroad to study professional/technical courses through entrance test/merit based selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?