25th February 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

What amount I will get in Bandhan Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad? Interest rates scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?

Hello, I want to do my Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad. I am interested to do BHM in Singapore University. For this I want to apply for any education loan. My father has an account in Bandhan Bank. I am thinking to visit in the branch of Bandhan Bank for getting information. But before this I want to know up to what amount they will give me in education loan for my BHM? Also tell me the interest rates of this education loan?

3rd March 2018, 03:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What amount I will get in Bandhan Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad? Interest rates scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to do my Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad. I am interested to do BHM in Singapore University. For this I want to apply for any education loan. My father has an account in Bandhan Bank. I am thinking to visit in the branch of Bandhan Bank for getting information. But before this I want to know up to what amount they will give me in education loan for my BHM? Also tell me the interest rates of this education loan?

Sorry, Bandhan Bank does not offer education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in abroad countries. Bandhan Bank offers only Micro Education loan in the name of Susiksha. The maximum loan amount is Rs 10,000 only. Loan duration is one year and current interest rate is at 10.52% per annum. You can check the details on the Bandhan Bank website link given Click Here. You can apply for education loans through nationalized or private banks to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in abroad. You have to contact any bank branch for more details regarding an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?