19th June 2017, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan for studying MBBS in the AMA School of Medicine?

Can I get educational loan for studying MBBS in the AMA School of Medicine? What should be the procedure followed to apply for the loan to do MBBS? Can I get enough information from here or I need to check on the details on my own? Awaiting for the response.

20th June 2017, 01:07 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get education loan for studying MBBS in the AMA School of Medicine?

Yes, you will get an education loan to pursue your MBBS degree course in the AMA school of medicine. You will get a maximum of Rs. 20 Lac to study abroad. To get education loan you need to visit the official website of the bank after that you need to click on the tab named as "education loan" which you will get under the tab "personal loan" after that you can fill up the application form. By providing the necessary/required documents and after agreeing all the terms and conditions of the bank you will get your loan sanctioned by the bank.
Required documents:
1. ID proof such as Voter ID, Passport, Pan card, Adhaar card, etc.)
2. Address proof (Electricity bill, Mobile bill, etc.)
3. Educational documents.
4. Admission proof (Admission letter, fee receipt, etc.)
5. Income Tax return of last two years duly signed by the chartered accountant.
6. Bank statements of last 6 month of the borrower, parents, co-borrower, guarantor, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?