16th June 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for education loan for studying MBBS in Russia?

Hi,

I want to study MBBS in Russia. And for that there is a lot of amount required. So can i get education loan for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  2. Formalities to apply for Education loan to study MBBS in Russia?
  3. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  4. Which Bank provides education loan to MBBS 1st year student?
  5. Guarantor is eligible to get Education Loan for studying MBBS?
  6. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan if study MBBS in any government college?
  8. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. How much time is taken to get Bank Education Loan to study MBBS after appearing in entrance exam?
  11. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan if pursuing MBBS 1st year?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in India if secured 79.63% in F.Sc and belongs to Pakistan?
  15. How can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in India?
  16. Whether AIIMS will help me to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  17. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  18. What is the duration of Obstetrics and Gynecology MD course? I am studying MBBS in Russia -- [Most Discussed]
22nd June 2015, 12:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for education loan for studying MBBS in Russia?

Yes, you can apply for education loan for pursuing MBBS course in Russia. To get education loan for pursuing your MBBS course, you need to contact Bank about the details regarding Education loan. If the loan amount required is less than 4 lac rupees, no security is required and if it is less than 7.5 lac rupees, parents should be joint borrowers and collateral security in the form of third party guarantee will be taken. To get education loan more than 7.5 lac rupees, you must have to show Tangible Collateral security which is equal to loan amount to get education loan for pursuing your MBBS course in Russia.
25th June 2017, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i apply for education loan for studying MBBS in Russia?

Sir I want to take education loan above 15 lakhs for mbbs in Russia so please tell process to apply for loan and tell me that this loan I receive first year ya second year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?