7th September 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan from Union Bank of India to study BTech being an NIOS student?

Hi everyone, I am from NIOS Board student and I am preparing for my Board exam. I want to study BTech after completing my 12th. So I would like to know that I can get an education loan from Union Bank of India as I belong to an NIOS student? Please reply asap.

10th September 2019, 04:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan from Union Bank of India to study BTech being an NIOS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am from NIOS Board student and I am preparing for my Board exam. I want to study BTech after completing my 12th. So I would like to know that I can get an education loan from Union Bank of India as I belong to an NIOS student? Please reply asap.

Yes, you can get an education loan from Union Bank of India to study BTech being a NIOS student. The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) is one of the recognized boards in India. Therefore, you can get an education loan from Union Bank of India or from any other nationalized banks for getting an education loan to study the BTech course. You should have secured admission to the BTech course through an entrance examination or merit based selection process to avail an education loan from Union Bank of India. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
10th September 2019, 11:36 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get an education loan from Union Bank of India to study BTech being an NIOS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NIOS is recognized board which is authorized by the Government of India so definitely eligible to apply for education loan from Union Bank of India to study B.Tech course. You must get admission for B.Tech course through an entrance examination or merit-based. For more details please visit the Official website.
11th September 2019, 06:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have secured admission at a recognised engineering college then surely you will be eligible to apply for education loan. NIOS is a recognized open schooling board and you should not be worried about it because it is accepted everywhere in India.

Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrant exam so that you can secure admission at a good college and then apply for the loan at any reputed bank near you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?