15th July 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Does Union Bank of India offers an Education Loan to study BTech course?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BTech course. But, I belongs to a poor family so I need an education loan for this. I don’t have an account in Union Bank of India but I have heard that they are providing an education loan. So, they provide education loan for BTech course?

17th July 2019, 06:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Union Bank of India offers an Education Loan to study BTech course?

Yes, if you have secured admission at a recognised engineering college then surely banks will not have any issue in offering education loan provided you fulfill all the other criteria. Just make sure you have a guarantor and admission has been confirmed at the college.

Having an account in the said bank is not a concern if you have all the KYC documents with you. A bank account if necessary can be opened quickly these days.
18th July 2019, 12:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Union Bank of India offers an Education Loan to study BTech course?

Yes, of course you can definitely avail an education Loan to study BTech course from Union Bank of India. Just make sure you have a secured admission BTech course in any recognized institute/university after completion of HSC/10+2.

To study in India, you can get maximum Rs. 20 lacs and for abroad studies 30 lacs from Union Bank of India.

You can find details on;
https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/e...tion-loan.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?