22nd May 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get full scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 97% in 12th Science being an OC candidate?

Sir,
I got 97 percentage in my 12th Science
and I want to do B.Tech course now.
My category is OC and I want to know that
I can get full scholarship for doing B.Tech?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarships available to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 93.6% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  3. Scholarship to study Engineering for an OBC candidate who has secured 83% in 12th standard?
  4. How can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 92.83% in 10th and expecting 92% in 12th Science?
  5. Scholarship to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th and 63% in B.Com?
  6. Scholarship to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 70% in 12th?
  7. Scholarship to study Graduation for a candidate who has secured 81% in 12th RBSE?
  8. How to get full scholarship to study abroad?
  9. How can I apply for scholarship to do higher studies in Maharashtra if secured 75% in 12th Science being an OC candidate?
  10. How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?
  11. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  12. Detailed information about scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.4% in 12th Science CBSE?
  13. Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship?
  14. Procedure to apply in Central Sector Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 98% in 12th Science CBSE?
  15. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th MP Board?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 82% in 12th CBSE being an OBC candidate?
  18. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed candidate who has secured 87%?
23rd May 2015, 04:44 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I get full scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 97% in 12th Science being an OC candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I got 97 percentage in my 12th Science
and I want to do B.Tech course now.
My category is OC and I want to know that
I can get full scholarship for doing B.Tech?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for the Scholarship Program. Since, you have secured 97% in Science and you Belong to OC Category, so you fulfill all the Criteria of getting the Scholarship. SO, just apply for the Scholarship to your nearest Government Agency and your Scholarship will be sanctioned very Soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?