7th September 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a full scholarship to study Bachelor of Optometry program in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology?

Hi friends, kindly tell me is there any possibility that I will get full scholarship into a Bachelor of Optometry program in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology? I want to get a scholarship for this course. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

18th February 2022, 03:47 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a full scholarship to study Bachelor of Optometry program in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology?

University of Houston college of optometry has posted a long list of available scholarship

Dr AC Marcacio Memorial Scholarship goes to a 3rd year student who exhibits financial need and is noted for community service.

The WalMart Optical Division Scholarship

The Walman scholarship brings about $1000 and $4000 to a full time student in 2nd or 3rd year.
There is single application for all scholarship called student date sheet.
Thus a student can apply for such scholarship if they don't get any scholarship from their college.
The government also provides various scholarships to meritorious and financially backward students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?