19th December 2018, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Bachelor of Optometry in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh? So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

25th December 2018, 12:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Bachelor of Optometry in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh? So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology course at Shivalik Institute of Para Medical Technology, Chandigarh. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in science stream are eligible to study the Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology course in Shivalik Institute of Para Medical Technology, Chandigarh. Candidates are admitted to the Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology course on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. Duration of the Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology course is 4 years. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?