19th December 2018, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?

Dear friends, I am interested to study Bachelor of Optometry from Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this course asap.

25th December 2018, 02:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study Bachelor of Optometry from Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this course asap.

Eligible and interested candidates have to apply by filling the application form for the admission to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology course at Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in science stream are eligible to study the Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology course. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. They have to pay Rs 15,000 by online payment / bank draft for the admission to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology course at Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?