1st July 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I get loan for further studies after B.Tech? Loan of about 6 Lacs is possible to get?

respected sir,
I am Revathi. I am pursuing b.tech(2014 passout).since my 1st year i am very intrested in doing MS.My parents can't afford for that.Now to start my process i.e from coaching i need a loan.Can i get a loan on my b.tech certificates sir? If possible can i expect Rs. 6,00,000 on my certificates sir.Its very urgent to me sir...please answer my question sir...waiting for the answer...
thankyou sir.

3rd July 2014, 11:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get loan for further studies after B.Tech? Loan of about 6 Lacs is possible to get?

I am sorry to state that you cannot avail education loan in order to go for coaching course for preparing MS degree course and its corresponding entrance exams. You can avail education loan only when you get admission in some recognized institute of good reputation for MS course. At that time you can avail a loan of 6,00,000 if you complete all the formalities.
14th August 2015, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get loan for further studies after B.Tech? Loan of about 6 Lacs is possible to get?

My brother studies btech with education loan..i am going to join ME today is it possible to get me the loan as my father is NRI
16th August 2017, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,i am divya.can i get the loan for job on my b.tech certificates.It means i got selected in MNC company but they are asking payable charges of 1.4 lac.so can i eligible to getthe loan for this on my b.tech certificates.If you sanctioned this amount on my b.tech certificate then i will pay monthly in my salary.so please help me sir.Thank you.
My mail id:[email protected]
27th July 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Are you a business man or woman? Are you in a financial mess or do You need funds to start your own business? Need to pay loans Their Debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you have a low credit score and you will find it hard to get Capital loan from local banks / other financial institutions? You need one Loan or funding for any reason email us at [email protected]
28th September 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi Xmas countdown, DISCOUNT by settling you bills etc!! HACKING CARD/ LOANS FROM CARD TO CARD RETRIEVED YOUR LOST BITCOIN

Are you doubting your spouse, your thoughts can be right you know. hacking is what I do try me & see for yourself.

*Facebook Hacking Tricks
* Database Hacking
* G-mail/AOL/Yahoomail/ Inbox Hacks
*Control Device Remotely Hack
*University Grade Upgraded
*Wiping of Credit Cards/ Increase Credit Cards Hacks
*Western Union & Money
*Bitcoin Flipping $ mining
*Gram Hacks
*Loan Transfer
*Hacking Card (ATM)
*Recover your lost Facebook/Gmail/ password etc & Bitcoin Lost
*Talking SEX DOLL.
Relate your problem & get it solved by us.

All you need do just Email:- [email protected]/ [email protected]/[email protected] %100%u2713 guarantee
29th September 2020, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello, do you need an urgent loan or do you want a business loan? Can you contact us via email or WhatsApp today?
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp: 12094402417
29th September 2020, 03:09 PM
joshua benjamin

Hello, do you need an urgent loan or do you want a business loan? Can you contact us via email or WhatsApp today?
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp: +12094402417
12th February 2021, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Have you been looking for financing options for your new home purchase, construction, real estate loan, refinance, debt consolidation, personal or business purpose? Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with us. Contact us as we offer our financial service at a low and affordable interest rate of2% for long and short loan term, with 100% guarantee loan,Interested applicant should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures via: [email protected]
19th December 2021, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

Hello everyone, thanks a lot guys for referring me to the Paco loan company. I contacted him because I had a bad credit score of 490 and he fixed it in a short period of time at an affordable rate during my worst time. Well I have finally got a loan of $25,000. I am so happy and thankful for what Paco loan company did for me...are you financially embarrassed that you cannot pay up your Debt and Bills, Do you think of getting a Financial Help?? while don't you hurry now and Grab your Guaranteed and Secured Loan today,contact Paco via Email: [email protected] or Whats-app him at 18172866412
7th January 2022, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Do you need a quick long or short term Loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business Loan, personal Loan, home Loan, auto Loan, student Loan, debt consolidation Loan etc.. no matter your credit score.
Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
Consolidation Loan and many more.
23rd August 2022, 04:50 AM
Unregistered

Have you been looking for financing options for your new home purchase, construction, real estate loan, refinance, debt consolidation, personal or business purpose? Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with us. Contact us as we offer our financial service at a low and affordable interest rate of 3% for long and short loan term, with 100% guarantee loan, Interested applicant should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures via: [email protected]
7th December 2022, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

Please allow me to do this because is important People should know about this AD I. was looking for business Capital, I came across Dosloan Finance on FACEBOOK AD i contacted them and they help me with my funding. Easy procedure they are reliable if you are in need of urgent funding please visit : dosloan .org
6th January 2023, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Have you been looking for financing options for your new home purchase, construction, real estate loan, refinance, debt consolidation, personal or business purpose? Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with us. Contact us as we offer our financial service at a low and affordable interest rate of 3% for long and short loan term, with 100% guarantee loan, Interested applicant should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures via: [email protected]
24th February 2023, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Do you need a quick long or short term Loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business Loan, personal Loan, home Loan, auto Loan, student Loan, debt consolidation Loan etc.. no matter your credit score.
Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
Consolidation Loan and many more.

Contact US for more information about Loan offer and we will solve your
financial problem. contact us via email: [email protected]
Phone number: 917428831341 (Call/What's app)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?