27th May 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Education loan of about 10 lacs is possible for admission through COMEDK?

hi. iam akankshya. i have secure 63 percent in comedk uget 2014.i want to study her but it is not possible my family to afford this large amount .i want to take study loan near about 10lakh so can it is possible

30th May 2014, 10:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan of about 10 lacs is possible for admission through COMEDK?

It is possible to study B.Tech/B.E by taking loan of 10 lakhs. Loan for studies in India is limited upto 10 lakhs, so you can definitely opt for education loan to facilitate your studies and be a responsible and good earning citizen of India. However, in order to take loan of 10 lakhs you or your parents need to :-

- Have a third party guarantor which can be anyone who will guaranty the repayment of loan.
- Mortgage of some property which can be vehicles, house, land, etc.
- 15% of the loan has to be paid as a security deposit to the bank.
12th June 2014, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Education loan of about 10 lacs is possible for admission through COMEDK?

hi, i am akshay i got a COMEDK ranking but as you know fee structure its kinda heavy for my parents so i am thinking for a edu loan can i take a loan through comedk? Or can i take edu loan for management seats? If yes then plz give me info on the bank as well
21st July 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I M Pooja. i want to Education loan for carrier .I Am poor person and i m rental, I have a no any Property, So please tell me that , so what I take correct Education loan.I want to be
Engineering Courses .but I have no money to pay
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?