16th January 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get personal loan for education purpose if education loan rejected in Oriental Bank of Commerce?

Hello everyone, I am planning to take an education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce. Suppose, if I doesn't get an education loan for my education then I can apply for the personal loan from same bank for education purpose?

23rd January 2019, 04:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get personal loan for education purpose if education loan rejected in Oriental Bank of Commerce?

Personal loans are offered at a higher interest rates and it would not be a good idea to use such loans for your education purpose, if loan amount required is very high.

Also, personal loans are not like education loan and you have to pay them within a period of time. It can be disastrous for you, if you fail to pay it back on time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?