5th April 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Security against an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?

Respected Sir, I want to apply an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for doing my BDS course. I would like to know about the security available for applying in this education loan. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of tangible assets can be kept as a security under Education Loan scheme of Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  2. Age limit to apply for Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Terms of Repayment of Rs. 6 Lacs under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  4. Can I get education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce to study Post Graduate program in Economics at University of Oxford?
  5. Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  6. Prepayment fine under Education Loan scheme of Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  7. Benefits of applying an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?
  8. Is hostel charges covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Expenses covered under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  10. Margin under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Interest rates against an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce to study BTech? -- [New]
  12. Maximum amount one can get in an Education Loan of Oriental Bank of Commerce for Abroad studies?
  13. Detailed information about Collateral Security in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have collateral security scheme?
  14. Margin under OBC Education Loan scheme for BTech course?
  15. Education loan scheme available in Oriental Bank of Commerce? Eligibility criteria for it?
  16. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  17. Detailed information about Security deposits in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have security deposit?
  18. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of UCO Bank Education Loan?
7th May 2018, 09:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Security against an Education Loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce?

Security against an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce are mentioned below :-

--> Upto Rs. 4 lakhs :- Parents to be Co-borrowers
--> Above Rs. 4 lakhs and Less than Rs. 7.50 lakhs :- Satisfactory third-party guarantee should be provided and parents to be Co-borrowers
--> Above Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- Collateral Security documents equal to bank loan amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?