20th June 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get reimbursement for tuition fees from educational loan in Canara bank?

Can I get reimbursement for tuition fees from educational loan in Canara bank if I have already paid fees managing from somewhere else?

21st June 2014, 12:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get reimbursement for tuition fees from educational loan in Canara bank?

Yes, you can definitely get reimbursement for tution fees from education loan in Canara bank if you have already paid the fees managing from some other sources. The bank usually gives the payment directly to the person who has taken the loan in account. However, this occurs in situations such as :-

- The loan is not sanctioned completely but will be sanctioned soon and you paid the fees of your college.
- There is some internal processing time needed by the bank and you paid the fees of the college.

If you had given the fees long back and want the reimbursement of it, then you need to write an application and get special permission for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?