23rd October 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship every month if qualified in GATE?

Hello Sir,
I have qualified in GATE for M.Tech course and secure position for scholarship. Do I get scholarship every month? Please let me know about this asap.

10th November 2015, 03:36 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship every month if qualified in GATE?

You want to know about the scholarship for M.Tech course after being qualified in GATE exam. You will get stipend of 12400 every month.

Following are the eligibility for getting admission:

--student must secure admission in any AICTE approved institution through the GATE score.

--also student has to maintain regular attendance in class for availing the monthly scholarship.

**When the college upload the student attendance into AICTE website. Then he/ she will get the stipend/ scholarship of that month. Normally in colleges the college officials do not upload the monthly attendance. They upload after completion of 2 or 3 months. So you will get the stipend of 2 or 3 months at a time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?