20th November 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?

Hello
I have done msc. in biotechnology.
And qualified GATE EXAM with air 1295.
Now i have got admission in phd .
Am i eligible to get gate scholarship for phd.
If yes then where to apply for this scholarship.
Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship to study Integrated Ph.D program without GATE?
  2. PhD Anesthesia with scholarship for NRI?
  3. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. GPAT is beneficial for PhD in Pharmacy? Details about criteria and scholarship?
  5. How to do Ph.D after pursuing M.Tech electrical?
  6. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  7. Can I get a scholarship in PhD from AICTE recognized university after doing M. Pharmacy?
  8. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  9. Can I get PhD scholarship in Chemistry from Canadian university?
  10. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  11. Can I go for M.Phil or Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBA in Marketing? How to apply for Ph.D course with Scholarship program? Which subjects I should choose for this?
  12. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  13. How to get admission in PhD Pharmacology with scholarship?
  14. What I have to do to get MHRD Scholarship or Stipend being GATE qualified?
  15. Can I do Ph.D in IIT after doing master degree in Counseling Psychology? Should I take GATE exam for Ph.d program?
  16. PhD in foreign countries with scholarship? How to find such colleges?
  17. How can I get MHRD Scholarship being a GATE qualified M.Tech student?
  18. Can I get both GATE qualifying scholarship and SC category scholarship?
29th April 2017, 12:01 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?

GATE scholarship is only available to M.Tech students. For Ph.D you need to apply for UGC fellowship grant after getting registered as a research scholar.

Hence, you can apply for fellowship after getting admission in Ph.D at any recognised university. UGC grants fellowships to research scholars based on their academic record.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?