27th February 2023, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the scholarship for pursuing MTech in Commerce if not qualified for GATE entrance exam?

Please tell me that can I get the scholarship for pursuing MTech in Commerce if not qualified for GATE entrance exam?

28th February 2023, 04:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get the scholarship for pursuing MTech in Commerce if not qualified for GATE entrance exam?

If you have not qualified GATE then you will not be entitled to MOE (Ministry of Education) scholarship of Rs. 12,400/- per month for pursuing M.Tech. degree course.

But, you can get scholarship or any kind of assistantship provided by Institute if any in case you get admission in their Institute and satisfy the requirements for the same.

Also, one thing I would like to mention here is that there is no such course like M.Tech. in Commerce.
28th February 2023, 07:29 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I get the scholarship for pursuing MTech in Commerce if not qualified for GATE entrance exam?

Scholarships:

Reliance Foundation Scholarship.
GLA University Admission Scholarship.
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Junior Research Fellowship.
DRDO Scholarship Scheme for Girls.
TATA Steel Millennium Scholarship.
Focus Area Science Technology Summer Fellowship.
ICMR-DHR International Fellowships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?