29th September 2020, 08:35 AM
SSAKS

Am I eligible to get the AICTE GATE scholarship if qualified in GATE being an Integrated MTech final year student?

Hello everyone, I am studying in the final year of Integrated MTech and I have qualified GATE of this year. Am I eligible to get the GATE scholarship for my final year through AICTE GATE scholarship? Nothing is specified as in we are not eligible still the form is not providing any option for our course. This is creating a lot of unwanted dilemma and tensions.

30th September 2020, 07:47 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the AICTE GATE scholarship if qualified in GATE being an Integrated MTech final year student?

No, You are not eligible to get the AICTE GATE scholarship if qualified in GATE being an Integrated MTech final year student.

This scholarship program is for those who has a valid score in GATE and they took admission on the basis of same marks of GATE examination.

Since you have taken admission already without this GATE score so you are not eligible for stipend.
1st October 2020, 11:01 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the AICTE GATE scholarship if qualified in GATE being an Integrated MTech final year student?

To receive the scholarship, candidates have to validate their students ID and proceed with filling the GATE PG scholarship form.
All the details like Bank account number, institute permanent ID, students ID and date of birth have to filled correctly, failing which the disbursal of scholarship will be affected.
After filling the form, institutes have to verify and submit the data of all candidates admitted in M.Tech/M.E./M.Arch through GATE for the academic years 2020-21.
The last date for institutes to verify and submit students data to AICTE is December 31.
Students will receive the GATE scholarship 2020 amount directly in their bank account.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?