22nd February 2015, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get scholarship if I qualified in GATE exam and taken admission in Indian University?

I am 2nd year mtech student. we are assigned a workload of 8hours per week(taking labs of btech students). a project guide is also assigned to us who gets his phd work done through us. it is said here that for getting the scholarship we have to take the workload or else we wont be provided. on the scholarship form , the signature of GUIDE is must along with head of department, mess in charge and hostel office. guide and head of department sometimes don't sign or delays the signature.
i want to know.....are we awarded this scholarship as we have qualified the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) and taken admission in indian universities(having minimum attendance of 75% and maintaining the required percentage of marks)?

or this scholarship is awarded as we are taking workload?

please provide me the required details...

13th December 2017, 06:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get scholarship if I qualified in GATE exam and taken admission in Indian University?

If the college or university in which you have taken admission is approved by AICTE, then you will definitely get stipend during your M.Tech course for 2 years duration.

Just make sure you get admission through counselling in an AICTE approved college on the basis of your GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?