22nd January 2019, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study in IIM through CAT?

Hi friends ,I am a BCA student and preparing for CAT. I am seriously want to study in IIM. Though I belong to a small town of Odisha and studying in Bhubaneswar. Can I get scholarship if I qualify in CAT and get seat in IIM?

18th February 2019, 08:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study in IIM through CAT?

Yes, if you can secure admission in IIM then surely there will be chances of getting scholarships based on merit. Those who have an excellent academic record and have performed excellently in the CAT can surely apply for scholarships after securing admission.

There are fee waiver schemes too available for students who belong to poor families. Financially weaker students who have secured admission at IIM can also apply for a fee waiver scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?