22nd January 2019, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in Bank Education Loan to study through JEE Main and Advance being a girl candidate?

Hi, I am doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and preparing for JEE Main and Advance. I am ready to apply for an Education Loan. Kindly tell me that I can get any relaxation as I am a girl in Bank Education Loan? Waiting for your response!

18th February 2019, 08:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Bank Education Loan to study through JEE Main and Advance being a girl candidate?

There are many banks in India offering concession to female students and you can surely apply for such schemes after securing admission at any recognised college. Normally, there is a concession of 0.5% on education loan interest rate charged for female students.

Leading PSU as well as private sector banks offer specific concession to female students studying at top colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?