27th February 2023, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship while persuing ITI course? If haven't got admission in Diploma yet?

Can I get scholarship while persuing ITI course? If haven't got admission in Diploma yet?

27th February 2023, 10:05 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Can I get scholarship while persuing ITI course? If haven't got admission in Diploma yet?

Yes, you can apply for scholarships while pursuing an ITI (Industrial Training Institute) course. Scholarships are available for students at various levels of education, including ITI courses. However, the eligibility criteria for scholarships vary depending on the scholarship program.

Some scholarship programs for ITI students include the National Scholarship Portal, the Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Minority Students, and the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship. You can check the official websites of these scholarship programs to know more about the eligibility criteria and application procedures.

If you have not yet secured admission in a Diploma program, you can still apply for scholarships that are applicable for ITI students. However, you may need to check the eligibility criteria of the scholarship program to ensure that you meet the requirements.

It is advisable to start your search for scholarships well in advance and apply to as many scholarship programs as possible. This will increase your chances of securing funding for your education.
28th February 2023, 04:57 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship while persuing ITI course? If haven't got admission in Diploma yet?

Both Central and state governments offer scholarships for ITI/vocational courses. Besides them, there are some private organisations as well which offer suitable financial aid to students pursuing ITI diploma or vocational training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?