27th December 2022, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I renew my mcm scholarship for second year, if I received scholarship in first year?

Can I renew my mcm scholarship for second year, if I received scholarship in first year and also had a backlog in one paper. Even though I had cgpa in first year above 6.

29th December 2022, 10:48 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I renew my mcm scholarship for second year, if I received scholarship in first year?

Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme is offered to candidates who are pursuing technical or non-technical courses from recognized university of India. You can avail these scholarship only once till the completion of the course. As your course is not still completed so you can certainly apply for the scholarship.
30th December 2022, 07:20 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Can I renew my mcm scholarship for second year, if I received scholarship in first year?

The scholarship, once awarded, may be renewed in the next academic year of the course on production of certification that the student has secured 50% marks in the previous year's examination (each semester of the previous year provided the student pursues the same course in the same institute).
31st December 2022, 08:22 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I renew my mcm scholarship for second year, if I received scholarship in first year?

The scholarship, once awarded, may be renewed during the next academic year of the course on the production of certificate that the student has secured 50% marks in the previous year's examination (each semester / trimester of previous year provided the students pursues the same course in the same Institute).
31st December 2022, 08:32 PM
Msdhoni02

The scholarship, once awarded, may be renewed during the next academic year of the course on the production of certificate that the student has secured 50% marks in the previous year's examination (each semester / trimester of previous year provided the students pursues the same course in the same Institute).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?