2nd March 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I win scholarship amount through participate in CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad and I am planning to participate in it. I am studying in 8th standard right now. I would like to know that if I participate in this competition the can I win any scholarship amount?

4th March 2019, 11:15 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I win scholarship amount through participate in CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad?

You can get the following benefits through participate in CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad after qualifying the Olympiad:

Gold, Silver and Bronze medal,
Certificate
TAB,
mobile phone,

If you qualify the 3rd Level of Olympiad with minimum 95% marks, you will get INR 70,000/-, INR 50,000/- or INR 30,000/- as 1st, 2nd and 3rd Olympiad rank holder respectively.
4th March 2019, 08:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I win scholarship amount through participate in CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad?

There is no provision for a cash prize if you are applying for CPS Olympiad. You will get a medal and certificate if you succeed, which is available only for 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.

They won't offer you any scholarship amount for future studies. It will help you get recognition which can be used in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?