2nd March 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of participating in CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard now. I came to know about CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad and want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the benefits of applying in this competition. Can you please let me know what benefits I will get?

4th March 2019, 12:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of participating in CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard now. I came to know about CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad and want to apply for it. But I don’t know about the benefits of applying in this competition. Can you please let me know what benefits I will get?

Students can get the following benefits of participating in the CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad:

1st Level:

Each class top rank holders who have secured 1st, 2nd and 3rd rank will be awarded Gold, Silver and Bronze medals

All the participants of the CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad can get a certificate

2nd Level:

Each class 1st rank holder and 90% or above marks will be awarded with a TAB along with an attractive memento

Each class 2nd rank holder and 80% or above marks will be awarded with a digital camera along with an attractive memento as a present

Each class 3rd rank holder and 70% or above marks will be awarded with a mobile phone along with an attractive memento

Each class 4th rank to 10th rank holders will receive a branded wrist watch and 11th to 30th rank holders will get a branded pen

3rd Level:

Those students who have secured minimum 90% marks in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Olympiad will get Rs 70,000, Rs 50,000 and Rs 30,000 respectively
4th March 2019, 08:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of participating in CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad?

Those who excel in the said Olympiad will get recognition in the form of:

- Gold, Silver and Bronze medal for 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize

- They will also get a certificate mentioning their achievement, which can help them in their future career endeavours.

You will get worldwide recognition if you succeed in an Olympiad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?