12th August 2018, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I win scholarship amount through participate in International Reasoning & Mental Ability Olympiad?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the International Reasoning & Mental Ability Olympiad and I am planning to participate in it. I am studying in 8th standard right now. I would like to know that if I participate in this competition the can I win any scholarship amount?

28th August 2018, 01:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I win scholarship amount through participate in International Reasoning & Mental Ability Olympiad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have heard about the International Reasoning & Mental Ability Olympiad and I am planning to participate in it. I am studying in 8th standard right now. I would like to know that if I participate in this competition the can I win any scholarship amount?

Yes, you can win scholarship amount, if your rank is 1 in International Reasoning & Mental Ability Olympiad, then you can get Rs 10,000, if your rank is 2 then you can get Rs 7,500 and if your rank is 3 then you can get Rs 5,000. If your rank is above three then you can get other prizes like a wrist watch. Students who are studying in Class 3 to 12 are eligible to participate in the International Reasoning & Mental Ability Olympiad. International Reasoning & Mental Ability Olympiad website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?