12th January 2019, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Details of State Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Diploma Hotel Management aspirant?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that State Bank of India provides an education loan. I really don’t know about this Education Loan scheme. I want to do Diploma course in Hotel Management. Can anyone of you let me know about this Education Loan scheme of State Bank of India?

17th March 2019, 06:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of State Bank of India Education Loan Scheme for Diploma Hotel Management aspirant?

SBI offers education loan to a student who wants to study degree, diploma, masters or even PhD programme. You just need to secure admission at a recognised university or institute to apply for it. You will get an education loan only if you have got all the documents in order.

Hence, make sure you have all the documents and a guarantor to support your education loan application. If you can get admission at a reputed college, then surely you will get your application approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?