4th April 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Concession under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme for female BCA(H) aspirant?

I am studying in 12th standard and my aim is to study BCA(H). I am a female candidate. For studying BCA(H), I want to take education loan. I have a bank account in Allahabad Bank and came to know about an Education Loan. So, I would like to know that I can get concession if apply an education loan in this bank?

10th April 2019, 12:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme for female BCA(H) aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 12th standard and my aim is to study BCA(H). I am a female candidate. For studying BCA(H), I want to take education loan. I have a bank account in Allahabad Bank and came to know about an Education Loan. So, I would like to know that I can get concession if apply an education loan in this bank?

Female applicants can get a 0.50% rebate in interest rates on Allahabad Education Loan Scheme; subject to the condition that effective rate should not be below MCLR.

Interest rates for educational loans under the Allahabad Education Loan – MCLR + 2.00% for colleges / universities recognized by UGC / AICTE / MCI, etc.

For institutions like IITs, BITS, Pilani, IISc, IIMs, All AIIMS, AFMC, etc. – 1 Year MCLR

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
10th April 2019, 03:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme for female BCA(H) aspirant?

Being a female BCA(H) aspirant, you can get 0.50% concession in interest rates under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme. Simple interest is charged during the study period and upto the commencement of repayment. You must be a Indian national and have a secured admission into the BCA(H) course in a recognized Indian or foreign institution, through an entrance test/merit based selection process after completing your 10+2 or equivalent qualification in order to be eligible.
10th April 2019, 08:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For female students, there is a concession of 0.50% on the interest rate charged for education loan. You being a female student can surely avail such concession and there is no specific financial status required for it. Any female student can avail it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?