4th April 2019, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for 27 years old MBA aspirant?

I am 27 years of age and working in a private firm. I have done my BBA course, I want to do MBA course. And for this course I want to apply for an education loan. I also have a savings account in Andhra Bank. So, I want to know about the age limit for applying an education loan in this bank.

10th April 2019, 01:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for 27 years old MBA aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 27 years of age and working in a private firm. I have done my BBA course, I want to do MBA course. And for this course I want to apply for an education loan. I also have a savings account in Andhra Bank. So, I want to know about the age limit for applying an education loan in this bank.

There are no specific age restrictions available for getting an education loan in Andhra Bank. Eligible students can apply online for the education loan in Andhra Bank. Students can contact the Andhra Bank branch in person for more details regarding age restrictions.

They can also find the details in the website link given Click Here
10th April 2019, 01:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank for 27 years old MBA aspirant?

No specific age criteria is required to apply for an education loan in Andhra Bank. Candidates who have secured admission to MBA or any other course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. The maximum amount offered under Andhra Bank Education Loan is Rs. 10 lakhs for studies in India.
10th April 2019, 04:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There is no specific age restriction to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank. Being a 27 years old MBA aspirant, you are definitely eligible to apply for Education Loan in Andhra Bank. Just make sure, you should be an Indian National and have secured admission to MBA course in recognized institutions in India or Abroad through Entrance Test/ Merit Based Selection process.
10th April 2019, 09:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to secure admission at a recognized college for your MBA to become eligible for education loan. There is no age limit set for education loan and it all depends on you getting admission first. If there is no age limit for MBA admission, then you shouldn't worry about anything.

Just secure admission at a reputed institute and apply for education loan at any good bank near your residence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?