7th September 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Conditions to apply for an education loan in Syndicate Bank to pursue MBA 4th semester and for internship expenses?

Sir, I have completed my 3rd semester of MBA but I require loan for 4th semester fee and for an internship expenses. So, please tell me the conditions to get an education loan from Syndicate Bank to complete my MBA? Waiting for your response!

19th March 2022, 04:06 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Conditions to apply for an education loan in Syndicate Bank to pursue MBA 4th semester and for internship expenses?

Conditions for getting an education loan

Student must have obtained admission in eligible courses through merit based selection process.

They must have secured admission in any reputed institution.

Loan is also available for part time courses and job oriented courses subject to employability and earning potential.

Loan is provided to meet all the expenses related to course and include purchase of books , equipment , computer, traveling etc

There are various banks that provide education loan on different rates.

One can fill the application form online through their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?