23rd July 2019, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Correct way to apply for National Scholarship Exam?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply in National Scholarship Exam. I just want to know that how can I apply for this National Scholarship Exam? Kindly help me to know about the procedure for applying in this National Scholarship Exam.

27th July 2019, 04:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correct way to apply for National Scholarship Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to apply in National Scholarship Exam. I just want to know that how can I apply for this National Scholarship Exam? Kindly help me to know about the procedure for applying in this National Scholarship Exam.

Interested students can apply online through https://www.niceedu.org/nse for the National Scholarship Exam. Each student has to pay Rs 400 as examination fee (online or offline mode) for the National Scholarship Exam. Interested students can apply on or before 30th September, 2019 for the National Scholarship Exam. Students can receive hall tickets through SMS or Email for appearing in the National Scholarship Exam. The National Scholarship Exam will be conducted online on the 15th December, 2019. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
27th July 2019, 06:02 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Correct way to apply for National Scholarship Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to apply for National Scholarship Exam:

Step 1: Visit the official website of NICE Foundation website ( Click Here!!).
Step 2: You have to fill your details, residential address, school/college info and complete the registration.
Step 3: You must have to upload your photo by using a newly created account.
Step 4: Once getting access to the Student Dashboard to pay the fee.
Step 5: Click on Submit tab.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?