12th June 2018, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for National Scholarship Exam? Fee of examination?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you help me to know that how I can apply for National Scholarship Exam. I am studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream and I want to apply for this scholarship exam. Kindly let me know about this and also tell me about the fee of examination.

19th June 2018, 05:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for National Scholarship Exam? Fee of examination?

"National Scholarship Exam 2018"

=>Apply procedure:
You can apply for "National Scholarship Exam 2018" online as well as offline mode.

=>NSE 2018 Online Application Procedure:
It is a 3 step process – Registration, Filling the Application Form, and Paying the Application fee.
*You have to visit the official website of the NICE, i.e.*www.niceedu.org/nse.
*For registration, you have to provide some necessary details like Name, Address, Educational Qualification, Contact and valid email id.
*On the basis of registration, NSE 2018 application will be sent to your email ID.
*You have to fill the scholarship form with the required details.
*You are are also required to upload the scanned copies of the following certificates –
@Transcript of the online registration fee payment.
@Photo and Identity Card of the School/ College.

=>NSE 2018 Offline Application Procedure:
*Download the application form from official portal of the NICE I.e. www.niceedu.org/nse.
*Fill in the application form with valid details.
*Pay the Examination Fee of ₹ 350 through the Demand Draft drew in favour of National Institute of Career Education, Nasik.
*Attach the required documents along with the application form.
*Send the application form through the Speed Post/ Registered Post/Courier to the address given below.
Pratibha Education Society :
5, Hari Mamta Appartment, Panchak, Jail Road, Nasik Road. :
Nasik, PIN – 422101, Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?