18th July 2014, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships or financial support schemes for studies Abroad after 12th?

Hello Sir ,
my name is pratibha, i have studied in gov. school .(eco, english, pol.sci ) i want go abroad but though my family is not well educated i want your help . can you please tell me about scholarship schemes of any financial support to go abroad, and related exams please

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships schemes for studying higher studies in abroad?
  2. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  3. How may I continue my further studies from abroad after passing class 10th with full scholarship?
  4. How to take scholarship exam for abroad studies specially America? Details of such scholarships? -- [New]
  5. What are the available scholarships for research studies in abroad after completing M.Sc botany in AMU?
  6. Is there any scholarship/competitive exam for studying abroad?
  7. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  8. List of Colleges offering Scholarships for Higher studies in Abroad after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  9. What is the fees of medical colleges in Ukraine, China, Germany, USA? What are the names of scholarship schemes?
  10. How to get scholarships for MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  12. Detailed information about the scholarship exams to study in USA?
  13. Scholarship after 10th for studies Abroad?
  14. Scholarships for M.tech/M.S in construction management abroad
  15. Information about scholarships and loans for higher studies Abroad after M.Sc?
  16. Scholarships available for 12th passed students in PCM with 83.5%? Entrance exam which I have to answer next year? Opportunities for me to study abroad?
  17. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  18. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
5th May 2017, 10:39 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarships or financial support schemes for studies Abroad after 12th?

You can get the study abroad scholarship if you are a meritorious candidate. You can also get many scholarships from private company they help the meritorious candidate by providing them scholarships and after completion of course they hire the candidate in their own company. Apart from this the candidate can get the education loan from the banks.
To go abroad for further studies the candidate need to pass the IELTS/TOEFL exam and have to score 5 A*-C grade or at least 75% including Mathematics and English then only the candidate will get admission to study abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?