25th February 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff scores required in JEE Advanced to get education loan for B.E./B.Tech in IIT?

Sir, I am preparing for JEE Main & Advanced. My ambition is to join IIT for my B.E./B.Tech program. I have heard that the fee of B.E./B.Tech program is almost Rs. 6 Lacs. So, I want to know that for apply education loan up to what scores in JEE Advance is requires?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT through Education Loan? List of Bank offering Education Loan?
  2. Whether IIT will help me to get Bank Education Loan after clearing JEE Advanced?
  3. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Sc program in IIT?
  4. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT if dropping a year for JEE preparation?
  5. Cutoff score required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  7. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech in IIT-Kharagpur?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech Mechanical in IIT-Kharagpur?
  10. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT-Kharagpur? -- [New]
  11. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Kanpur?
  12. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT-Kharagpur?
  13. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to get BTech seat in IIT for SC candidates?
  14. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study BTech(Production & Industrial Engineering) in IIT-Roorkee?
  15. Eligibility to appear and cutoff marks required to qualify in JEE Advanced?
  16. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT-Kharagpur for a candidate with 123 marks in JEE Main?
  17. How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Mechanical Engineering in IIT?
4th March 2018, 04:16 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Cutoff scores required in JEE Advanced to get education loan for B.E./B.Tech in IIT?

To avail the education loan, you need to first get admission in any institute, then apply for education loan.

So, to get admission in B.E/B.Tech program in IIT, you need to get rank under 1 to 3000. And when you get admission in IIT, then apply for education loan in your desired bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?