17th May 2015, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?

Respected Sir,
I am the student of 12th Science
and just appeared my Board exam
and JEE Main. I will qualify in
JEE Main for giving JEE Advanced.
I want to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai.
So, please let me know what marks I must
score in JEE Advanced for admission in IIT-Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Mechanical Engineering in IIT?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Delhi?
  3. List of colleges which I can get in Aeronautical after scoring 70% in class 12th?
  4. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  5. Marks of 180 in JEE Mains is enough for JEE Advance? Where can I get admission with this marks?
  6. Minimum marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT?
  7. Basis of cutoff marks calculation in IIT-JEE? Cutoff required to clear IIT-JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Arch in IIT if didn't qualify in JEE Advanced but scored 121 marks in NATA? Which campuses of IIT offered B.Arch course?
  9. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  10. Eligibility to study B.Tech(ECE) in IIT-Kanpur for a candidate who has scored 149 marks in JEE Advanced?
  11. Is there any college equivalent to IIT for study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Gujarat? Can I get admission without appearing in JEE Advanced if scored 93 marks in JEE Main?
  12. Is it necesssary to appear in JEE Advance to get admission in IIT? Whether the authority decides admission in IIT campuses?
  13. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) without appearing in JEE Advanced?
  14. Can I become a marine engineer after my 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much is the contribution of Physics in B.Tech entrance exams?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to appear in JEE Advanced?
  17. In which branch I will get admission if scored 206 marks in JEE Advanced?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT if secured 9051 AIR in JEE Advanced?
19th May 2015, 09:00 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?

It does not depend on the marks and it depends on the rank that you have obtained.
If you have qualified for the JEE Advanced then it means that you have got more than 105 in the JEE Main Examination.
If you have not then you will not be able to appear for the JEE Advanced Examination.
So you will have to have a General Rank of within a 1000 then you will be able to get admission to IIT Mumbai.
If you want to have a choice on the Stream that you will study then you will have to make sure that you score a very good rank preferably within the Top 500.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?