15th September 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

David Johnson who uses the reserve Bank of India to do his lending is a genuine person or fraud for education loan?

Tell me is there a man by the name of david johnson who uses the reserve bank of india to do his lending out of this man is a uk born but says he is know there and is there a iyoha ayemere who works for bank i am trying to see if this person is real and not a scam thank you BILL at [email protected]

26th September 2014, 12:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: David Johnson who uses the reserve Bank of India to do his lending is a genuine person or fraud for education loan?

This is completely a fraudulent case and the person is trying to make you a victim to his/her plans in order to reap benefit from you especially some monetary benefit. There is no need to reply to such mails and you can directly report it as spam. This is because there is no one who can use the Reserve Bank of India. Rather Reserve Bank of India does not hold any transactions except for the government and the banks in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?