11th December 2021, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Canara Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

Hello friends, can anyone of you please let me know about the details of education loan scheme of Canara Bank? I have heard about education loan scheme for my MBA course but don’t know much more about this. Kindly tell me about this scheme.

12th December 2021, 04:45 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Canara Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

To get the detailed information about Canara Bank Education Loan Scheme visit their official website or visit the bank branch near you with all the necessary documents.
12th December 2021, 05:21 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Detailed information about Canara Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

Detailed information about Canara Bank Education Loan Scheme visit their official website or visit the bank branch near you with all the necessary documents.
12th December 2021, 06:30 PM
Msdhoni02

Detailed information about Canara Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

Vocational/Certificate/Diploma courses/Skill loan : Max Rs 1.50 lakhs.
Note : Loans beyond the limits mentioned above are to be sanctioned under IBA's Model Education Loan scheme. Above 4.00 lakhs: 5%.
12th December 2021, 09:46 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Individuals can apply for education loan from Canara bank to enable them to persue higher education both in India and abroad.

No collateral security upto.7.5 lacs of loan amount.

0.50% concession in interest rates for female students.

Upto 7.5 lacs MCLR + 2.00%
Above 7.5 lacs MCLR + 1.50%

It has low interest rates and can be repaid within 15 yrs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?