23rd October 2018, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Laxmi Vilas Bank Educational Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

Hi friends, I am interested to study MBA with the help of education loan. I have heard about the Laxmi Vilas Bank Educational Loan Scheme. Can anyone of you provide me the details of this particular educational loan scheme?

28th October 2018, 04:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Laxmi Vilas Bank Educational Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to study MBA with the help of education loan. I have heard about the Laxmi Vilas Bank Educational Loan Scheme. Can anyone of you provide me the details of this particular educational loan scheme?

Lakshmi Vilas Bank offers education loans to Indian students to pursue professional / technical courses in India and abroad. Students should have obtained admission to the course through entrance test or merit based selection process to avail education loans in Lakshmi Vilas Bank. They can get a maximum of Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad. There is no margin for education loans up to Rs 4 Lakhs and above Rs 4 Lakhs – minimum 5% for studies in India and a minimum 15% for studies abroad. There is no loan processing fee for the Lakshmi Vilas Bank education loan scheme. There is no security required for the education loans up to Rs 4 Lakhs (Co-obligation of parents/grandparents). Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?