11th December 2021, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get an education loan from ICICI Bank for a BAMS 1st year student?

Sir/Madam, I want to take education loan from ICICI Bank. I have completed 1st year of BAMS and I live in Haryana. So, please tell me the process to get a loan for my BAMS course? Waiting for your response!

12th December 2021, 03:11 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get an education loan from ICICI Bank for a BAMS 1st year student?

You need to go to the bank and obtain the application to apply for the loan.

You have to submit certain documents to take the loan from the bank along with the application form duly filled in all respect.

Generally the documents required are :

* Estimated fees statement from the college.
* Documents related to collateral
* ID Proof
* Educational qualification proof etc.
12th December 2021, 11:48 AM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Procedure to get an education loan from ICICI Bank for a BAMS 1st year student?

Go the ICICI Bank branch near you fill the form and get started with your laon approval process.
Candidates marksheet of 10th 12th and entrance exam.
12th December 2021, 12:35 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

First of all go the ICICI Bank branch near you and fill the form and get started with your laon approval process.
And you must have your marksheet of 10th 12th and entrance exam.
12th December 2021, 06:11 PM
Msdhoni02

Procedure to get an education loan from ICICI Bank for a BAMS 1st year student?

There are two ways to apply for loan in ICICI Bank. First is Online and Offline.

Visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch, fill the form and get started with your loan approval process.

Apply online on the official website of the bank.
12th December 2021, 09:01 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Loans for government medical college require no collateral as the loan amount would be below 7.5 lacs while loan for private medical college would require collateral as in majority cases their fees exceed more than 12 lacs.

In order to apply for loan , one can visit the nearby branch of bank or else they can fill the form online with required documents.

One must look for loan that provide higher payback period .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?