14th November 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?

i completed my 12th with 89.4% . am i eligible to get mhrd scholarship?what are the requirements to apply for the scholarship? what is the last date for application?how much time does this procedure take? please sed me the required information regarding this, i could not get the satisfied matter on internet regarding the scheme.

16th November 2014, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?

me Balwinder and I had completed my 12th in sci stream by getting 86.44% marks. I want to become a diplomat so which subject me have to choose in B.A OR BA is right stream for my aim plz tell me
10th June 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?

dear sir/mam i got 89.23% in 12 th with commerce stream.sir i want to become ca.but my financial condition is not too good.sir will u plz give me scolarship for studying ca.plz inform me sir as early as possible.thank u sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?